Currently, the book includes:
• Rules for traveling and surviving in a city; including exploration, traffic, and hazards.
• Tools for generating unique urban factions and their complicated relationships.
• Guides for running each of the urban environments presented within the book and pointers on how they differ from dungeons or wilderness.
• Step-by-step guides for generating and running three unique city landscapes: the sprawling Megacity, the dungeon-like Undercity, and the dangerously opulent Spires.
• Hundreds of tools, hirelings, contraband and services both mundane and strange.
• Unique districts to explore and exploit, from the grand libraries of the Archivists to the industrial hellscapes of the Foundry.
• Dozens of tables for dressing shops, streets, NPCs and more.
• 50+ monsters ranging from Depraved Aristocrats, Sewer Walruses, and Dire Pigeons
• Magical artifacts, curious spells, diseases, locations and more…
• All written in a system-neutral format for use in most role-playing games.
With tools and options for Player and Referee alike, Into the Cess and the Citadel is a complete resource for any foray into the urban adventure.
CRowdfunding on Game
Visit Gamefound now to back and grab a copy!